- Backup and restore all data
- File system RAW / unknown (type; damage the partition table)
- Used space 0 bytes, free space 0 bytes (type; damage the partition table)
- Flash drive can not formatted, quick format, or format from the Administrative Tools (types; damage the partition table)
- Forgot the password. U3 Launchpad can be used to reset the password (data can be saved)
- Flash drive is write-protected. (types; damage firmware, data can not be saved)
- Restore capacity of flash, for example: properties 0 bytes, 48 bytes. (types; damage firmware, data can not be saved)
- Fix bad sectors. How to detect bad sectors on SanDisk and solutions, we discuss separately.
To avoid mistakes in the repair flash drive, you should do the Analysis of Damage a Flash Drive
How to use the U3 LaunchPad software
1. Download U3 Launchpad
4. Check "Yes, backup and restore all data" - Next - Next - wait to finish - Finish. When using the U3 Launchpad, recommended: turn off screen saver, disable turn off the monitor and hard disks, disable system standby, and do not open other applications. For damage, file system RAW/unknown, used/free space 0 bytes, forgot password, data can be be saved.
5. If the backup and restore all data fails, the process will be repeated and then select "No, do not backup data That is currently on the drive (All data will be destroy)" - Next - Next - Finish. If the data can not be saved, it means the firmware is damaged.